Weltron® Category 6 patch cables are made for new and existing applications that require a higher bandwidth than Category 5e can offer. They use high quality 4-pair 24 AWG copper wires along with 50µ gold plated RJ-45 connectors. This ensures that the highest level of data transmission can be achieved when building a network using Cat6 cable. These patch cables are swept tested to 550MHz which is well above the 250MHz standard; in order to ensure that all of our cables will function above and beyond any of your project needs. The jacket is made of CM rated PVC that is designed to be a general purpose communications cable when a riser or plenum type cable is not necessary.
- Supports 10Gbase-T Ethernet
- 24AWG; 4 -twisted pair stranded bare copper conductors
- Spline Separated Individual Pairs further help prevent crosstalk
- 50µ Gold Plated contacts
- Clear Snagless Slimline Style RJ45 connectors
- Molded strain relief provides flexibility and eliminates cable stress
- Verified to ANSI/TIA-568-C.2
- UL listed
- ROHS compliant
Love these Snagless Tabs with no boot covering, they work great!