Weltron® Category 6A patch cables represent the forefront of copper networking cables. These cables offer the highest level of performance that copper can transfer while maintaining a reasonable price level. Category 6A cables are recommended when designing large networks that will handle and maintain very high bandwidth demands.
Category 6A offers data rates of 10G up to 100 meters. Like our Category 6 patch cables, these have 24AWG 4-pair bare copper conductors, but with its additional insulation and tighter twists, these Category 6A cables offer twice the bandwidth support over Category 6 cables.
- Conductor: 24 AWG 4 twisted pair (UTP) stranded copper
- Connector: 50µ gold-plated RJ-45 plugs
- Jacket Material: CM rated PVC
- Molded strain relief provides flexibility and eliminates cable stress
- Verified to ANSI/TIA-568-C.2
- UL Listed
- ROHS Compliant