Like Weltron® Category 6A patch cables, our Category 6A shielded patch cables represent the forefront of copper networking cables. These cables offer the highest level of performance that copper can transfer, with the shielding actually giving these Category 6A shielded patch cables more headroom over the standar Category 6A patch cable.
Our Category 6A shielded patch cables have 26 AWG 4-pair bare copper conductors, with overall braided shield and individually shielded pairs to protect from electromagnetic interference (EMI) and radio frequency interference (RFI). With its additional and tighter twists, along with added insulation these Category 6A shielded patch cables offer twice the bandwidth support over Category 6 patch cables.
- Conductor: 26 AWG 4 overall foiled twisted pairs
- Connector: 50µ gold plated RJ-45 with nickel plated shell
- Jacket material: CM rated PVC
- Molded strain relief provides flexibility and eliminates cable stress
- Verified to ANSI/TIA-568-C.2
- UL Listed
- ROHS Compliant